Stripe is a Source that SaaSync supports in syncing to a Destination. To get started syncing Stripe to a Destination:
- Create a SaaSync account (support article) or login to SaaSync if you already have an account,
- From the SaaSync Connections page, add Stripe as a Source (support article),
- Enter a name for the sync in the Name field,
4. Determine your ideal settings for the following options.
- Include Deleted Customers
- Enable this setting if you would like to include data for deleted customers.
- Only Import Customers with Activity
- Enable this setting if you only want us to import customers who have been invoiced at least once.
- Use Stripe's Cancellations Dates
- Enable this setting if you only want us to always use Stripe's cancellation dates. Otherwise, we will extend cancellations to the service period end if the subscription has been paid and not refunded.
Authenticating SaaSync to Stripe
Article is closed for comments.