Note: Completing this authentication requires Paddle Administrator or Technical level of access that can create or view API credentials and setup webhooks.
Paddle is a Source that SaaSync supports in syncing to a Destination. To get started syncing Paddle to a Destination:
From the SaaSync Connections page, add Paddle as a Source,
- Enter a name in the Name field,
4. Find your Paddle API Key and Vendor ID which can be found here. Return to SaaSync and enter them.
5. In SaaSync, select Connect to Paddle. The initial sync will begin.
Setting Up Webhooks
Note: Completing all of the steps including setting up the webhooks is a requirement of this integration. Also, because this integration is reliant upon webhook history, we are only able to reconstruct history as far back as you have webhook history in your Paddle account.
6. Setting up Webhooks are required for this integration. From the SaaSync dashboard go to Connections select the vertical ellipsis on the Paddle Source.
7. Select the Webhook URL and copy it to your clipboard.
8. Go to Paddle Events to add the webhook url.
9. Paste the URL into the "URLs for receiving webhooks" section. It does NOT need to be a primary URL.
10. Now in the "Subscribing to events" section, select every webhook checkbox in each section.
11. Select Save Changes.
This should complete the setup process for this sync. It may take a few minutes to possibly even several days for your initial sync to complete depending upon how much data you have in Paddle.