Note: Completing this authentication requires Memberful Administrator level of access that can create or view API credentials and create webhooks.
Memberful is a Source that SaaSync supports in syncing to a Destination. To get started syncing Memberful to a Destination:
Create a SaaSync account (support article) or login to SaaSync if you already have an account,
From the SaaSync Connections page, add Memberful as a Source (support article - Setting up your first Source sync),
- Enter a name in the Name field,
4. Enter an API Key in the API Key field (support article - Authenticating to Memberful),
5. Enter the account subdomain in the Account Subdomain field for your instance of Memberful,
This is the subdomain or prefix to your Memberful store. Example: if your url is
https://acme.memberful.com, your Account Subdomain would be
6. Select Connect to Memberful.
Note: This sync requires manual setup of webhooks to keep your sync updated in near real time.
Now that your integration is added, this sync requires use of Memberful webhooks to keep your information up-to-date in realtime.
To setup a webhook for your Integration, you can do the following:
1. From the SaaSync dashboard, find your Memberful integration and click Settings (found in the vertical ellipsis).
2. Copy the Webhook URL to your clipboard.
3. Go to Memberful and login. Navigate to Settings → Integrate → Webhooks. Select Add a new webhook.
4. Enter a name in the Name field, such as
5. Paste the Webhook URL (obtained in step 2 above) into the Endpoint URL field.
6. In the Select events to listen to section, select everything except Tax ID updated.
7. Select Create Webhook.
8. You will now see that your new webhook has been generated under Active webhooks. For the webhook you just created (assuming there might be more than one), find the Secret and select Copy.
9. Return to the SaaSync integration settings for Memberful, and paste the value in your clipboard into the Webhook Secret field.
10. Select Save.
Authenticating SaaSync with Memberful
Setting up your first Destination sync
Please sign in to leave a comment.