If you no longer want your SaaSync account, we offer the option to delete it entirely. However, it is important to note that once this is done, it cannot be recovered.
How to Delete Your Account
- Login to your SaaSync account
- Click on Settings on the Navigation bar to the left
- Scroll down to the Danger Zone section (yes, this is dangerous, it really cannot be recovered!)
- Click on the Delete Account button
- You will be prompted to confirm your Password. You will also be asked for your One-Time Passcode if you have Two-Factor Authentication Enabled
- Once you have confirmed the required information, your account will be deleted and you will be logged out of SaaSync. If you would like to try SaaSync again, you can simply register a new account.
Article is closed for comments.