Note: you will need to have appropriate admin permissions in Chargify to complete this step.
Chargify is a Source that SaaSync supports in syncing to a Destination. To get started syncing Chargify to a Destination:
- Create a SaaSync account (support article) or login to SaaSync if you already have an account,
- From the SaaSync Connections page, add Chargify as a Source (support article),
- Enter a name for the sync in the Name field,
4. Enter your Chargify API Key (support article - Authenticating SaaSync to Chargify),
5. Enter your Account Subdomain.
This is the subdomain or prefix to your Chargify store. Example: if your url is `https://acme.chargify.com`, your Subdomain would be `acme`.
6. Determine your ideal settings for the following options.
- Include metered components in subscription revenue
Note: Default Chargify behavior includes metered components in their MRR calculations.
- Import Paid Invoices Only
If you enable this option we will only import invoice data once they have been paid. If you change this setting in the future, it will require a resync to backfill historical data.
7. Select Connect to Chargify.
Depending upon the amount of data in Chargify, the initial sync will take anywhere from a few minutes to possibly hours. SaaSync will email you upon completion of the sync.
This sync supports webhooks to keep your sync updated in near real time.
Now that your integration is completed, this sync optionally supports use of Chargify webhooks to keep your information up-to-date in realtime.
Setup Webhooks for your Integration.
- To enable webhooks for this sync, go back into your Chargify connection Settings (click on vertical ellipsis).
- Copy the Webhook URL to your clipboard.
- Go to Chargify and login. Follow these instructions for creating a new webhook in Chargify.
If you have multiple instances of Chargify, you can repeat these steps setting up other instances in the same manner.