Note: you will need to have appropriate admin permissions in Chargebee to complete this step.
Chargebee is a Source that SaaSync supports in syncing to a Destination. To get started syncing Chargebee to a Destination:
- Create a SaaSync account (support article) or login to SaaSync if you already have an account,
- From the SaaSync Connections page, add Chargebee as a Source (support article),
- Enter a name for the sync in the Name field,
4. Enter your Chargebee API Key (support article - Authenticating SaaSync to Chargebee),
5. Enter your Account Subdomain.
This is the subdomain or prefix to your Chargebee store. Example: if your url is `https://acme.chargebee.com`, your Account Subdomain would be acme.
6. Determine your ideal settings for the following options.
- Include deleted customers in Chargebee.
7. Select Connect to Chargebee.
Depending upon the amount of data in Chargebee, the initial sync will take anywhere from a few minutes to possibly hours. SaaSync will email you upon completion of the sync.
This sync supports webhooks to keep your sync updated in near real time.
Now that your integration is completed, this sync optionally supports use of Chargebee webhooks to keep your information up-to-date in realtime.
Setup Webhooks for your Integration.
- To enable webhooks for this sync, go back into your Chargebee connection Settings (click on vertical ellipsis).
- Copy the Webhook URL to your clipboard.
- Go to Chargebee and login. Follow these instructions for creating a new webhook in Chargebee. Note that you should select to send
If you have multiple instances of Chargebee, you can repeat these steps setting up other instances in the same manner.